How do I get on Zoom?
- If you are on a computer, just follow our Zoom Meeting Link which can be found here.
- If you are on a mobile device, Download Zoom to your mobile device
- After downloading Zoom, you can Click this link to test the zoom Link to make sure Zoom works.
Where do I download the latest version of Zoom?
How do I use Zoom on my PC or Mac?
After downloading Zoom, learn how to use the Zoom Desktop Client.
Do you need an account to use Zoom?
A Zoom account is not required if you are strictly joining Zoom Meetings as a participant. If someone invites you to their meeting, you can join as a participant without creating an account. However, if the host has restricted joining meetings using authentication profiles, then the participant will need a Zoom account to access the meeting. Learn more about joining a Zoom meeting.
Why Is My Video Buffered, Choppy, Or Frozen?
- Check your network connection to be sure you are connected to the internet.
- Multiple users on your home network watching video at the same time may interfere with the quality of video streaming.
- Test your bandwidth speed - www.speedtest.net. For the best viewing experience, select a server near your location with a broadband connection of at least 500 Kbps (down speed).
- If you’re watching on a computer, select a lower bitrate from the Video Quality drop-down menu located below the bottom-right corner of the video screen.
- Update your browser. (Learn more here.)
Do I have to RSVP?
Not necessarily, when you RSVP we send you the Zoom Link. It also allows us to communicate with you if there are any last minute changes.
Will you always meet online?
Our vision is to be a community of believers online that will build relationships with one another and outside the walls of the church throughout the week. We foresee having in person gatherings down the road at least a few times a year.
How is this online church different?
The Story Project is being built specifically for the online platform. Imagine the first two decades of the printing press. It changed everything and the way people communicated. We're still navigating that in this generation of the internet and social media. We are utilizing the latest communication mediums to share about Jesus.
What about the kids?
Every member of your family matters. We encourage families to talk about what God is doing throughout the week with your children. Discuss what God is doing in your life and what God is doing in your children's lives.
Allow this one hour a week to transform the other 167 hours. We do no have kids' specific content at this time, but if God is laying it on your heart, let's talk!
What translation do you use?
There are so many great translations. We predominantly teach out of the English Standard Version. Download the Bible app to your phone to carry your bible with you all the time.